Saturday, April 3, 2010

BIRTHDAY WISHES TO RAMKI

Dear Mr.Ramakrishna,
Thanks a lot for your mail and I am glad that you too share my sentiments for our dear Chandamama.
You have always our best wishes and blessings and I shall certainly pray for your happiness and good health when we visit the Ashram tomorrow at Pondicherry.We are visiting the Ashram to join the Ashramites and the devotees of Sri Aurobindo to celebrate the 100th year of his arrival in Pondy.
God bless and Happy birthday in advance.
Warm regards,
Viswam
[Editor & Publisher of CHANDAMAMA group of Magazines]

*

Dr. S.Natarajan & Ramki

My Dear Ramki,

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
With regards,
Dr. S. Natarajan
Cahriamn Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital, Mumbai.

1 comment:

  1. dear ramki,
    why not come and work with me again.

    dr.s.natarajan

    ReplyDelete